The Talent Economy Podcast
How to Manage the Change to Remote
This week, we’re joined by Kerry Brown, VP of workforce adoption at SAP, who is also a speaker, thought leader, and strategist. At SAP, Kerry focuses on the Future of Work: how jobs will change, where we work, how we work, and who we work with. Kerry has a passion for making employees successful at their jobs and helps companies achieve organizational excellence with SAP.
A self-proclaimed SAP evangelist, Kerry joined the company 15 years ago and spent 12 years as an SAP customer. She previously worked for Coca-Cola Enterprises, Baker Hughes, and CSR. In addition, Kerry is an international speaker and advisor on the Future of Work, workforce adoption, and change management, interacting with diverse global occupational cultures and industries, including many Fortune 1000 customers.
Kerry joins for me a conversation on the Future of Work, education, reskilling, generational trends, and the power shift that’s occurred from organizations to talent.
Questions I ask:
- What are the hardest parts of change management when it comes to humans, our jobs, and the way we work?
- What is a commonality that you hear from all companies right now as they think about talent?
- How do organizations help with reskilling talent in place?
In this episode, you will learn:
- About Kerry’s journey (her dream was to run the Olympics).
- About the generational changes in formal education.
- About Kerry’s five future-proofing practices.
Connect with Kerry: